Allure Online Hairdressing finishing off course:
Are you in a salon but unsure of why or how you conduct some areas, or you feel you are not progressing or getting as far up the ladder as you want.
This course will guide you through the areas you need to be fully confident to conduct hairdressing services such as
* Trained in on Zoom for your use.
* Cutting. Using my cutting concept
* Colouring. From the basic to Advanced.
* Blowdrying. Assessment on this first.
* Salon conduct.
* Interview and Cv work.
* Project work, discussions, road map to see where you are and where you need to be.
While the course is online you will receive the same high end standards, and so much work goes into an outline course, along with preparing, correcting and giving feedback. You will still get an extension of the college life, you also will get some one to one time. The course is conducted via Zoom and then if we require you to come in for a salon day we will.
**You can add on ITEC level 3 to this course for an additional fee. Both Online or in Allure/Salon.
**You can complete Senior Trade by the State both online and In Allure/Salon.
What do I need ?
* We advise you have basic training completed and have a good knowledge of the foundations.
* That you are in a salon or have Junior Trade completed. ( Optional but not mandatory however we would need you to have a good fundamental of hairdressing at a basic level.
* As you do not have to travel to us every day for this course you still need to be fully committed, have a fun and passion for hair. You cannot complete this course if you are not committed.
* Refill pad, dividers, pens, and a folder.
* Doll head and clamp.
* Dryer,Brush set, cutting comb, clips, tongs, wands, GhD, flat and butterfly section clips.
* Smart Phone to record, a quiet area to practise online practical work and good internet.
* Laptop or PC with camera.
* Good Internet.
* Printer or access to a printer.
Duration: One day or evening one day a week from 11am – 3pm. or from 6pm -10pm. ( Note this can change/alter after I speak to you all. )
* One to One meeting on Zoom before signing up to the course. Free to you as soon as you want.
* One day discussion and Introduction on the course, any Zoom training you need. Salon Conduct. ( 1/2 day)
* One day on Blowdrying with practise thereafter.
* 2 Day upstyling.
* 4 Day cutting – practise thereafter.
* 4 Days colouring – practise thereafter.
* End day Interview and Cv ( 1/2 day).
* You will have assignments and project or video work to upload in between class.
Certification: Allure Finishing off certificate ( Multi award winning College).
* Full payment or avail of our payment plan:
Deposit: €350.00 non refundable and non transferable Booking deposit.
Then a payment of €350 before the 2nd class and then €350 3 weeks later and the remaining €450 paid over 2 instalments of €225 2 weeks after this and €225 on the 2nd last week.