What is Covered
This Manager workshop will ensure you leave with a bible to follow when it comes to managing
- You and
- Your team
Your salon/business.It will discuss, give and clearly define your role as a manager/business owner as sometimes we have just falling into this role and it will ensure you are more efficient, productive, effective and successful to lead your team and business to be the best it can be
Suitable for: Managers, Trainee managers, business owners looking to have more time off, ensure the business is running more effectively and gives you a guide to run a business easier.
Content: We Break this course into 2 areasTo focus on where you are now and where you want to be.
- Welcome and Induction to the day.
- Start this fun educational workshop, with a effective exercise to make us aware if we see our business one sided or 2 sided?
- It all starts with us. Are we good listeners. managers?
- Organisational chart and it’s purpose.
- Paper work needed to help manage others, from interview.
- Policies and structure to help manage your salon and team/roles.
- We look at how we can induct all this change to our team and business and I guide you through this with methods I have used myself and lots of businesses are using it and they work!
- Objective Map and how this works.
- Effective communication/Motivational skills.
- Help deliver and discuss, your brand, USP, Core values and business model, for you and you your team along with policies and handbook.
Part 2: Then we will look at how are we managing now and I give you methods, tips and structure to go away and implement it all in your business.
- Management Styles and Types of Managers.
- Positive and Negative Time Management to ensure more productivity.
- Time management methods, to gain effective and productive time management to increase more time off, to achieve more deadlines and meeting work loads and of course increasing revenue. You can use this personally too.
- Paper work you need as a manger to help mange others.
- How to say no and how to manage your time daily with your team in this social industry.
- Praise, Reprimand and Taking action.
- Forward/Daily & weekly planning and Goal Setting for you, your team and the business.
Duration: 11 – 6pm.
Next Dates: Please email me on email@example.com for the next dates
Location: In your own salon/business* or at Allure Midland College of Hair, Make up & beauty, Tullamore, Co.Offaly.
Awarding Body: The Salon Doctor.
NOTE: No other salon/business in the same town will be present on this workshop to allow you speak and be comfortable within your self while with us.
- Additional fee applies to travel to your business and to your team to induct any of this you may need.
FREE WITH THIS COURSE:
- You can contact us anytime after working with us for any advice.
- You will take home a Full Free Information pack with all your tools/information covered in it.
- You can progress to our Business Workshop at a discounted fee.
- Any additional information that may come up in the workshop, we can send on to you via email we will issue this to you.
- You can merge our Business and Manager workshop together for €300.00 Click here for more: Business Workshop